The following policies are applicable to all returns, in addition to the store level policies applicable on the product description page.
All return requests have to be initiated by the buyer within 7 days of receipt of their parcel. No return requests will be entertained post that and the no funds will be remitted to the seller.
• All return requests should be initiated by the buyer within 7 days of receiving their order
• All price tags and labels on the product should be intact,
• The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition,
• The product must be returned with original accessories and in the seller’s original box/packaging as it was delivered to you.
Return requests will not be accepted in certain cases such as:
• Return request is made outside the specified time frame for returns
• Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page
• Product is damaged or used or is not in the same condition as it was when you received it
• Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, clothing freebies, jewelry, fragile items and hygiene related items
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed
• Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
Shopping League 100% refund to buyer into two steps :-
1. 30% Refund amount into Shopping League wallet.
2. 70% Refund amont into refund holder bank Account.
Step -1 For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, E-wallet and COD etc. 30% of refund amount send to buyer Wallet In Shopping League.in. Where buyer can use this amount any time while Shopping On Website. and you can send wallet balance To other User of Shoppinglegue.in .
Step -2 And Remaning 70% refund will be processed in bank account details shared by the buyer.
*In case of cancelled order, Refund is done within 7-10 days from the date of order cancellation.
*In case of returned item, refund is done within 7-10 days from the date of reciveing Product To Sellers
-What is the method to self-ship return items?
If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID for each item included in the package.
For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs up to a maximum of Rs. 100. The courier charges (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company. Please ensure that a scanned copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
-Others Information :
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a product, refund will be initiated only if the buyer successfully submits the reverse pickup slip given at the time of the pick-up.
In case Shopping League does not offer reverse pickup of the items, the buyer may send the shipment himself/herself. In such cases if it is found that the shipment was not delivered to the seller, the onus shall be on the buyer to prove through submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return.
Cost of return will be borne by the seller in case damaged or wrong product was shipped.